TL-PA411KIT needs rebooting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-03-12 19:54:38
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-PA411KIT

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Thought I'd put a new post on to see how quick the so called tech support respond! looking at other comments it's pretty much non-existent!

Bought these to replace an aging Devolo 85Mbs Homeplug system which was limiting my new fibre optic line. The plugs keep dropping the connection - I have to keep Resetting the Devices. It's intermittent - yesterday only once, today - well 10+ times already. The Devolo worked fine. Plugs are direct into sockets (ie no extension leads). Some help would be appreciated, or else these will be going back to Amazon and I'll be going back to my Devolos
Options
3 Reply
Re:TL-PA411KIT needs rebooting
2013-03-12 21:17:05
Have you tried to reset the TL-PA411 to factory default settings ? They are in the same electrical circuit, right ?
Options
2013-03-12 21:27:11
yes all done and tried. The devolos worked absolutely fine before - in as much as they never dropped the broadband and needed rebooting - just these TP links - always worse in the morning and some days ok and some days not....
Options
2013-03-12 22:17:51
resetting to factory default makes them work again. Also all lights are on when they drop and the router is also on with no dropped connections - so it has to be the powerlines
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 626

Replies: 3