Reliance netconnect Vendor (ZTE Model AC2736) CDM

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-03-22 16:50:16
Region : India

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : V2

ISP : Reliance netconnect Vendor (ZTE Model AC2736) CDM

Region : India

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : TL-MR3220_v_2_120822

ISP : Reliance

Vendor (ZTE Model AC2736) CDMA

My Hardware version is v2

Just now I bought this router. When I am trying to configure it with default firmware is not identifying the modem itself. So Afyter facing this problem, I updated my Router firmware(TL-MR3220_v_2_120822) and retry the process. But this time, It identified the modem for few seconds, then its changes its trying to connecting, after that its change it state to unplugged.

It is doing these steps repeatably. Identifying >> Identified >> (connecting) >> Unplugged
Can you please update me asap.

Sachin
Options
1 Reply
Re:Reliance netconnect Vendor (ZTE Model AC2736) CDM
2013-03-23 15:34:47
Please try the following steps first before you plug the modem to the router.

Step 1: Plug the modem to your computer.
Step 2: (On Windows XP) click Start->go to All programs->Accessories->Communications->Hyper Terminal->choose the corresponding COM port for the 3G mode
Connection parameters are:
Bits per Second: 115200
Data bits: 8
Parity: None
Stop bits: 1
Flow Control: None
Once connected, type the following command and you would get a message telling you the operation successful, and then exit Hyper Terminal.
AT+ZCDRUN=8
Connect the modem back to the router and restart the router, then check the 3G section to see whether it would be recognized or not.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 831

Replies: 1