No internett connections

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No internett connections

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No internett connections
No internett connections
2013-03-23 03:39:34
Region : Brazil

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP : Claro

Hi
I bought the MR 3020 in order to set up a local nettwork alowing me to use lapptopps i-pad and cellphone on my local usb 3g modem when Im at work in Brazil.
At first start everything went just as smooth as you want and no problem at all. I have one lapptop connected wia lan cable and other devices use the wireless connections.
Have now been using this for abbout two months and everything has been working well.
This morning when I woke up there where suddenly no nettwork on any hardware. Tryed to log on to the modem but no access there ider. On the monitor it just says no internett conections and theres no light in the internett light on the MR3020.
Have tryed to reboot and start again but the same result. When i plugg the modem direct to the computer Im on the nett direct so theres nothing wrong with the modem or conections. Maybe the ruter is defective??
Options
2 Reply
Re:No internett connections
2013-03-23 08:57:47
Try to reset the router by pressing the WPS button for about 10 seconds. You said you could not log into the management page, there may be something wrong with the Local network, make sure that the router is on 3G mode, reset the device may make the local network back to normal.
Options
Re:No internett connections
2013-03-23 10:23:59
Hi Joy
Many tanks for your advice that did the trick. After I had reset the router I had to go true the instalation again but then everything was back to normal. many tks once again.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 544

Replies: 2

Related Articles