Data Usage per IP / MAC

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Data Usage per IP / MAC

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Data Usage per IP / MAC
Data Usage per IP / MAC
2013-03-26 18:06:02
Region : Others

Model : TL-MR3420

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : Vodacom

Hi, I have a 3G USB (K3770) modem connected to a TP-Link 3G MR3420 Router and I have iPhone's, iPad's and Laptops wireless connected to the router. Is there a why to see the data usage per device per month (or time) and is there a why sent data limits per device per month. So that I can set that device-1 may not use more than 500 MB per month and device-2 not more than 1GB per month, ext. And to be able to pull a report or something to see what amount of data was used per device per month. If not is there other products or routers that can do this.
Options
2 Reply
same question
2014-10-22 03:55:30
I have the same question. I just registered on this forum today and I searched for the answer before posting my question, which is what you're supposed to do. Bummer that noone responded to this one. I'm using a TL-WR1043ND router on a home network. There are as many as 7 adults all sharing this network across 5 apartments. We live in rural Alaska and share a satellite internet connection with a max usage of 425 mb per day except from 10 pm to 3 am every night when usage is unlimited. I want a simple tool that can show me how much each MAC address or IP used between 3 am and 10 pm every day. Every time we go over it cuts the speed to dialup speed for 24 hours unless we pay a fee to "reset" it. Anyone have any suggestions?? Thanks. -alaska pete
Options
Re:Data Usage per IP / MAC
2014-10-22 11:07:16
Hi alaska pete, the router cannot but a third party software may be can make it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 614

Replies: 2