coupling problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

coupling problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
coupling problems
coupling problems
2013-03-29 18:03:07
Region : Italy

Model : TL-PA2010KIT

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello everybody!

I hope somebody can help me...I tryed to couple my new TL-PA2010 devices in my parents house but I don`t succeed!
(I already have two older but functioningTL-PA210 in my house and they never had a problem!)
At first I thought that the problem could be my parents home network so I tryed to install them in my house replacing my functioningTL-PA210 but the new TL-PA2010 don't work at all.
The power light in on but when I try to couple them pushing the "pair" button as expalined in the manual nothing happens.

What can I do?

Please help me

(As another italian customer noticed the support phone number for Italy +39 02 30519020 is never reachable, the line is always busy or it disconnects after first ringing)
Options
2 Reply
Re:coupling problems
2013-03-29 20:53:20
did you press the pair button for 1 second on both of PA2010?
the Powerline led (the second light) on PA2010 is on or off?
Options
Re:coupling problems
2013-03-29 23:41:13
Thank you very much!
I feel a little bit silly but I solved the problem pushing only for one second instead of keeping pushed for 3/8 seconds as explained on the manual.

Thanks a lot

:-)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 417

Replies: 2