Power Save Mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Power Save Mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Power Save Mode
Power Save Mode
2013-05-01 20:48:34
Region : Malaysia

Model : TL-WN822N

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all,

Every time I reboot my PC, the adapter switches back to factory settings. How do I switch off 'Power Save Mode' without having to reset this switch every time I switch on my PC?

Thanks in advance for your answers. Regards
Options
4 Reply
Re:Power Save Mode
2013-05-02 01:39:13
Fancy meeting you here! Lol
Options
2013-05-02 07:53:45
LOL!

So good thing anyway, that does makes two registered users with the same problem.
Options
2013-05-04 03:32:37
Ok, just to keep you informed. I heard back from someone in the company and they told me to go into device manager, right click the adapter and uncheck where it says let computer turn it off to save power. I did that and it didn't work. Now they are telling me to turn off my firewall and anti-virus. I haven't tried it but even if that works, I am not going to leave my computer unprotected just so a wireless card works properly.
Options
2013-05-05 03:17:24
I think I have it finally figured out! Go to start, click on TP-Link, uninstall the configuration utility. I did that and it has been working perfectly since! You don't need the utility. I rebooted and it still works!!! Thank goodness.
Options