Android device not connecting to internet via extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-05-05 02:14:25
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 1.0.1 Build 120210 Rel.30416n

ISP : BT

I have a Belkin wireless router ( F5D8636-4 v1 ) connecting to the extender downstairs, upstairs is the wireless extender which the pc connects to and has internet access from. However the Android device can link but with no internet access. I have tried without any security and it did use the internet but at a super slow speed. Any suggestions?
Options
4 Reply
I have the same problem!
2014-06-19 14:28:58
Did you happen to ever get an answer on this, or any kind of solution? I see your post is a month old now, it appears the company is not looking at the posts very often, or they should have answered.:(
Options
Re:Android device not connecting to internet via extender
2014-06-30 10:55:22
Without any question, TP-LINK Powerline adapters have passed all kinds of tests including Android device tests.

So if this problem truly exists on your products, you can contact the retailer from whom you bought this product to replace it with a new one.
If the same problem still exists after you have got the new product, please let me know.
Options
RE: TP-Link Extender
2014-06-30 20:01:23
Thank you Vincent for your help, although I did finally get an email back from TP-Link Tech Support. They were able to guide me through the steps to fix the problem, and so far so good!

Thanks again!:)
Options
RE: TP-Link Extender
2020-10-26 20:20:41

@Gruneichtime  can you help how did you solve this issue

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2779

Replies: 4