Does AV200 extend Wi-fi?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Does AV200 extend Wi-fi?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Does AV200 extend Wi-fi?
Does AV200 extend Wi-fi?
2013-05-06 15:12:42
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-PA210KIT

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Silly but basic question, I have the AV200 Powerline starter kit (two plugs) and the point is to extend the wifi range to my garden. So by plugging in no.1 plug into my router (bedroom) and then plugging no.2plug into the kitchen by the back door, will this extend the wifi range so I can sit out in the sunshine with my laptop? From what I am reading with the instructions, I would have to sit in the kitchen and manually be connected by cable to plug no.2. Is this correct?
Please advise - I'm baffled!
thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:Does AV200 extend Wi-fi?
2013-05-10 22:20:00
The AV200 powerline is nothing to do with wi-fi. It connects by ethernet cable to your network at one end and allows you to connect by ethernet cable at the other end. There is, however, a product that does do what you want, the TP Link TL-WPA281 which works with the kit you already have.

moriarty wrote

Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-PA210KIT

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Silly but basic question, I have the AV200 Powerline starter kit (two plugs) and the point is to extend the wifi range to my garden. So by plugging in no.1 plug into my router (bedroom) and then plugging no.2plug into the kitchen by the back door, will this extend the wifi range so I can sit out in the sunshine with my laptop? From what I am reading with the instructions, I would have to sit in the kitchen and manually be connected by cable to plug no.2. Is this correct?
Please advise - I'm baffled!
thanks
Options
Re:Does AV200 extend Wi-fi?
2014-12-02 13:24:18
I examine your post, but i think that there should be more talk about the threat that have initial started, so that the reasonable amount of data'll be available for decision, However, Nice post to talk about, well i like this. Regards
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 455

Replies: 2

Related Articles