Exception keywords/domains for Access Control?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-05-07 23:01:05
Region : Austria

Model : TL-MR3420

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I'd like to make exception keywords in the Access Control but I don't know how I could possibly do this. E.g. I have put in the keyword "apple" to be blocked, so if a domain has the keyword "apple" in it, it will be automatically blocked. What can I do, however, if I want to make an exception for the domain "appletree.com"? I haven't found any way to make an exception to specific domains or keywords.

I would appreciate any kind of help for this!
Options
2 Reply
Re:Exception keywords/domains for Access Control?
2013-05-09 15:18:55
one idea, you may give it a try to add a new rule to allow the specific domains, but i am not quite sure if it can work as expected.
Options
Re:Exception keywords/domains for Access Control?
2013-05-09 18:05:34

Barry Martin wrote

one idea, you may give it a try to add a new rule to allow the specific domains, but i am not quite sure if it can work as expected.

That's a good idea, the only problem is that there is no option to both allow and deny domains. I can only either deny domains or allow, but not both at the same time. Currently I have set the filter to deny specific domains. It is not possible to add additional domains you want allow.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 441

Replies: 2

Related Articles