Connect Internet without Laptop

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-07-10 23:29:52
Region : India

Model : TL-MR3040

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP : Tata Indicom Photon+

I have received my TP Link MR 3040 V2 today and could easily configure for 3G/4G mode with internet access. But there are two small problems for which I need help.

1. My Sony Vaio laptop connects to router automatically but for internet access I have to run one shortcut on Network sharing panel which is Internet gateway device. Unless I run it my laptop, tab & phone are not able to access internet.

2. How to configure it for use of internet without using or switching on laptop every time.

Though I am able to access internet even if I close my laptop but once it has to be started with internet gateway utility whenever router is switched on again.

Please help on these 2 points. I wish to thank TP link for such a great device at very affordable rate.

Thanks
Pawan
Options
1 Reply
Re:Connect Internet without Laptop
2013-07-12 09:09:14
What is the internet gateway utility? Can you give more details about this? A screenshot ?
Before you bought this TL-MR3040, every time when you connect your Sony laptop to wifi and access internet, do you need to run the shortcut on network and sharing panel?
Options