TL-MR3040 battery indicator blinking red when charging

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-07-13 07:28:42
Region : Malaysia

Model : TL-MR3040

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP : celcom

At the beginning it worked well on the first day..except on the second day, when I charging it to the power adapter head (provided)..the indicator turned blinking red (referring to the
manual means the battery is abnormal.
What should I do about this? At the first time happened this morning, I took out the battery and stop charge for a while..after few minutes I recharge back..first few moment the battery indicator showed orange (meaning is recharging) but after few minutes, it turned to blink red light on-off again..I am worried with the battery status..
Pls advice me on this..your attention is highly appreciated..TQVM
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-MR3040 battery indicator blinking red when charging
2013-07-22 15:42:11
I noticed the red blinking light comes when i charge the router after it is used for a long time. So i confirmed this with TPLINK support. They said this is because of the high temperature. However, you don't need to worry about that, because the router has its own self-defense mechanism which will work when the temperature is high. And this won't shorten the life of the battery.
Just let you know this. No worries.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1535

Replies: 1

Related Articles