TL-PS310U disconnects USB connection during windows sleep - to sw lisence dongle

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-PS310U disconnects USB connection during windows sleep - to sw lisence dongle

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-07-14 02:44:18
Region : Finland

Model : TL-WPS510U

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 3.100.075.T0004

ISP : SL

TL-PS310 U is nearly prefect for my company use.
Only it cuts connection when win7 goes to sleep and returns.
Is there a way (setup etc.) to avoid this ?

Or restart TP-LINK software after awakening to reconnect automatically ?

(Now the copy secured software stops at 1st sleep.
The USB port has a USB Sentinel software copy lisence dongle, which is recognized by TL-PS310 as AKS HASP HL 3.25.
Software makes the connection automatically on start up.
The target is to use this USB dongle in IP and to use it from Windows server running win7 64bit on virtual servers vmware ESXi 4.)

Or do you have another device for this ?

( I read from net that another problematic product works when driver is installed to run as windows service with Srvany.exe and instsrv.exe.
Perhaps this just fyi. )

HW 1.4 on the label
maybe local dealer has newer units if I need to by newer. We could use many of these in the future.
I have a short time to solve this acute task or to know if it does not work.

Thank You for quick your help in advance.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 557

Replies: 0