Archer AX-11000 KPN internetprovider settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-22 20:32:20 - last edited 2024-02-22 19:59:38
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.3 Build 20210719 rel.14861(4555)

Goodevening,

I tried to figure out how to make my iptv work on the ax11000, currently i'm able to make it work for the internet.

The only thing not working is the iptv part, the settings are as follow:

• Ethernet VLAN 4 (802.1q)
  • DHCP requires option60 (Vendor Class Identifier) with value: IPTV_RG.
  • Specific DHCP information retrievable (option 55 has 1, 3, 28 and 121)
  • No extra DNS default gateway only for specific routes
  • Inable IGMP-proxy incl fast-leave option (min IGMPv2)

What I did was create the vlan on hardware port 5 with vlan id 4 and the options enabled.

What I understood from my provider(KPN) is that the wan port schould contain the VLAN's

And not a different port.

Can you make this possible, or help me setup my router.

Kind regards,

Shulaf

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Archer AX-11000 KPN internetprovider settings-Solution
2021-09-23 02:43:24 - last edited 2024-02-22 19:59:38

@Shulaf 

Hi Shulaf, if you have enabled the IPTV/VLAN function on the router, there is no extra DHCP setting for the IPTV port, which is in bridge mode by default.

If KPN IPTV requires extra settings for the DHCP when choosing IPTV on the router, the TP-Link router is not compatible with it, you can also confirm it with the local tech support. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AX-11000 KPN internetprovider settings-Solution
2021-09-23 02:43:24 - last edited 2024-02-22 19:59:38

@Shulaf 

Hi Shulaf, if you have enabled the IPTV/VLAN function on the router, there is no extra DHCP setting for the IPTV port, which is in bridge mode by default.

If KPN IPTV requires extra settings for the DHCP when choosing IPTV on the router, the TP-Link router is not compatible with it, you can also confirm it with the local tech support. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 611

Replies: 1

Related Articles