Deco shows many devices are reconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-27 18:26:50 - last edited 2021-09-27 18:29:41
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.4.3 Build 20210326 Rel. 08810 [BETA BUILD]

Hi,

I've posted about this problem HERE. I've been forwarded to an engineer "Parker Hu/parker.hu@tp-link.com". He seems to be a nice guy. To troubleshoot the problem he flash a beta debug build on March 29 & gather as much information as needed. After that, he just stopped replying to me. He didn't revert back my Deco device to stable build which is my main concern. He seems like stopped coming to Microsoft Teams. I'm not feeling safe with beta things. If I check for updates in my router it shows up-to-date. When I post my previous post I was facing the issue in my rasp-pi but now I'm facing this on many of my devices. Also after flashing the beta build the IFTTT stopped working completely. I'm really afraid to flash any stable build available online because in my country we need 150+ channels for 5Ghz support. If 5GHz works on lower channels my devices can't see them. I need a special firmware build for countries like mine. Please note that the devices actually not reconnecting at all the deco app shows them like that. They appear in the app then disappear suddenly. Also sometimes they never showed up at all but they are connected & working as usual. So please help me regarding this & when I'll get a fix for the reconnecting issue.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 515

Replies: 0

Related Articles