4g router connecting to mobile phone with internet but no internet access on other devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

4g router connecting to mobile phone with internet but no internet access on other devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-02 06:58:53
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I bought a AC750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 4G LTE Router, Archer MR200. I use a 4g mobile contract with unlimited data from BT(EE). I'm able to connect devices to the router and it's showing the internet symbol light on the unit. 

When I connect any mobile phone device I can access the internet without any issues. However when I try to connect my Laptop, Firestick, etc it's showing as no internet access. I've ran Windows diagnostics on the connection but to no avail. 

Am I missing a setting somewhere? I've tried quick set up and also setting up a new profile with the BT APN details btmobile.bt.com

Any help appreciated.

Options