El repetidor se ha bloqueado.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-08 07:31:25 - last edited 2021-11-12 09:15:44
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: TL-WA855RE_V4_200403

Hola, tengo un TP LINK TL-WA850RE, y de la noche a la mañana se me han apagado las luces. Solo esta encendida la de Power. He intentado hacer un reset, pero no sirve de nada. Se nota el botón de reset que esta apretado, pero no se encienden todas las luces como antes. Hay alguna solución para repararlo, o es el momento de dar de baja el aparato?
También lo he conectado por LAN y nada. Solo la luz de Power.

Options
5 Reply
Re:El repetidor se ha bloqueado.
2021-10-13 03:19:02

@sakymare Good day, 

From your description the device should be defective on its hardware, you could try another factory reset, if it does not work, you could check warranty with retailer/ local support or consider purchase a new range extender. 

RESET: With the extender powered on, use a pin to press the RESET button until most Leds flash once. 

Options
2021-10-13 06:40:10
Thanks for your reply. I have tried but it did. Pressing the reset button for more than 30 seconds without any result. Only the power button is on.
Options
2021-10-13 07:05:31 - last edited 2021-10-13 07:05:48

Hello@sakymare 

Could your laptop or phone see the WiFi from range extender, if yes, please check what is the IP address when connected to wifi extender?

It extender still gives out IP address 192.168.0.X, the device is probably not faulty yet.  If its device could not connect to extender wifi , you could check device warranty. 

You could follow the instrucions here to set up range extender :
(How to configure Range Extender via Tether APP)https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/357/
(How to configure my range extender via web GUI to extend an existing wireless network's coverage)https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1400/

If the the Signal Leds are OFF, you could verifry wifi password and follow the guide to troubleshoot: 

Has connected to TP-Link extender but no internet, what can I do?
https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/198516

Options
2021-10-13 07:37:29
Strange thing. I have reconnected it and it has worked for me. But unplugging it and plugging it back in has blocked me again. Is it possible that once it uses up all the electricity it carries inside it will work again ??? The version is: TL-WA850RE_V1.20. The last update is from 2015. There is no newer one? If I put the last version of 2021 of V.7 it will work ??? I have this doubt.
Options
2021-10-14 09:54:54

@sakymare After leaving it without power for a day, it has worked again. I have installed the latest update (2015) and we will see how it goes.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 799

Replies: 5

Related Articles