Cant connect to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cant connect to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Cant connect to internet
Cant connect to internet
2021-10-22 11:31:19 - last edited 2021-11-14 08:02:51
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: not known

After months of working fine my WPA4220(UK) WiFi extender lost Internet connection today. Attached devices show as connected but without Internet. Have reset several times and attempted to reconnect (plugged in next to the adapter) without success. Lights indicate the powerline connection is working and the WiFi light is on. Have been through numerous threads here and on YouTube etc but nothing has worked. I've seen the suggestion to log into the device's management page and turn off DHCP (which means nothing to me) but I can't find any such option on the management page I can view. I can see on my pc's network connection details that DHCP is enabled. I have no technical skills in this field and rely on plug and play functionality, so I would need a simple step by step guide to any solution. Here's hoping or it's back to Amazon.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Cant connect to internet-Solution
2021-10-22 11:46:53 - last edited 2021-11-14 08:02:51
Sorry.Before anyone wastes there time here a rooter reboot sorted this!
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Cant connect to internet-Solution
2021-10-22 11:46:53 - last edited 2021-11-14 08:02:51
Sorry.Before anyone wastes there time here a rooter reboot sorted this!
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 228

Replies: 1

Related Articles