AX11000 2.4Gbps issue after last update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-10 22:20:16
Model: Archer A10 Pro  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello Kaven ... Im having again issues with my AX11000 .. Now using smart connect cant get 2.4 Gb speed only 1.2 Gb speed :( The only way i can get the 2.4 Gb by turnning off the Smart Connect ! And setting up the 5 band 2 manually to 160hz .. Tried resting turrning off etc nothing solved ... When i was back on the beta never had this issue :( Uh even trying WAP2 Didn't solve it . And probelm on my 3 wifi 6 devices Lenovo t480 with intel AX200 And samsung S21 And samsung S21 Ultra..

Model AX11000 , dont know why it is not on the list

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX11000 2.4Gbps issue after last update
2021-11-11 06:42:06

@FGARS2 

Hello, you can choose the correct model number by typing AX11000 in the dialog box when posting, then choose the correct model from the dropdown list:

As for the speed issue you are reporting, I can confirm that when enabling the Smart Connect feature on the router, the router will automatically adjust wireless mode, channel, and channel width, depending on your networking condition. It won't auto use 160MHz, it will only use 80MHz for the 5G connection as some devices that do not like DFS channels will still connect.

If you want to use 160MHz for the 5G connection, disable the Smart Connect on the router.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options