AX73 - Usage statistics in report

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-23 07:42:36 - last edited 2021-11-23 07:43:54
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.3 Build 20210717 rel.64680(4555)

Hello,

I am getting a weekly report for my AX73, which is including a statistic of usage. The thing is, its empty (see picture below)

Can anyone here give me a hint why it is empty? And: Where can I find this statistic in the web interface of my AX73?

Thank you!

The.P

Options
5 Reply
Re:AX73 - Usage statistics in report
2021-11-25 11:35:32

@The.P 

Hello, just want to confirm, have you added a client device (computer/phone) to a family member/group? You need to add at least add a device to the family members if you want to get the data for Internet Usage Statistics.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-11-25 12:19:37

@Kevin_Z 

Thanks for the reply. I dont know how to do that / I do not see the option to do that?

I just want to know which client uses how much traffic and the only time. Why do I need to add a client to a group? I don't really need that feature.

Thanks!

Options
2021-11-26 01:20:47

@The.P 

Please check step 4 in this guide, you will know how to add the devices to the groups. The report needs to be active when there is at least a device in the group, then the router can monitor its traffic.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-11-29 17:03:30

@Kevin_Z Hello. Statistic for time is ok niw but volume (used MB or GB) is still missing. Any idea why?

thanks

Options
2021-11-30 02:48:07

@The.P 

Hello, that would be normal if you haven't subscribed to HomeShield Pro. Only HomeShield Pro supports the traffic statistics feature. 

Meanwhile, the prompts on the settings UI seem not clear for users to know that. We will report and ask the R&D team to improve this in future updates.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 615

Replies: 5

Related Articles