AX50 Wont auto reconnect on android

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-29 23:54:28
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.11 Build 20210730 rel.54485(5553)

Hello,
I just got this router but will have to return it if this is "normal opperation".... Anytime the router reboots our android devices will not reconnect to the wifi. It does reconnect however, there is no wifi data until you manually click on the notifaction it gives you to sign into the wifi. Its the prompt which is similar to when you are required to sign into public or guest accounts. I can not have our devices not reconnect after a reboot.I have never seen this other than on some public or guest accounts, surely Im just missing a setting somewhere.

Thanks

Kevin

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX50 Wont auto reconnect on android
2021-12-01 08:56:26

@Kevin676 

Hello, can we have a screenshot of the wireless settings on the AX50? Which band or frequency do the android phones connect to? Try changing the wireless security to WAP2-PSK, AES, then reboot the router and confirm.

BTW, are there any other extenders connected to the network? 

How about other devices, such as iOS or laptops, are they connecting to the network properly after the router is rebooted?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options