AX23 VS AX72

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AX23 VS AX72

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
AX23 VS AX72
AX23 VS AX72
2021-12-14 19:56:21 - last edited 2022-04-18 05:43:34
Model: Archer AX72  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Why AX23 is Bether Wi-Fi Range in All Home and Best Speed VS AX72  Bad Speed in Home and Bad Range?!?

Setings is Default Chanel and Wide Chanel set to  Auto Security WPA2-WPA3 Personal version auto.

AX72 Wi-Fi6 5GHz Speed Conection 907MB/s No Wall vs AX23 Wi-Fi6 5GHz + 1 Wall Room Distance Speed Conection 1201MB/s This Normal Ask You???

Why Missing Seting QOS in Web Interface Setings?

Why Missing Advanced Seting in Security Web and Put Onlu In Fuckin TETHER?

Why Engineer or idionts Do It Thats BIG ERRORS???

AX72

AX23

Options
7 Reply
Re:AX23 VS AX72
2021-12-17 09:30:18

@BackTrack5R3 

Hello, what's the make and model of the phone you are testing the wireless signal and speed with the two routers? How many signal bars can you get when connecting to them, are both full bars? That means all the rest settings on the two routers as well as the environment are exactly the same, the difference is just the model of the router? You can try installing a Wi-Fi analyzer such as inSSIDer to review and check the signal and channel of the two routers, then let me know what you can find.

Regarding the HomeShield feature on the Archer AX72, it is only supported to be configured on the Tether app now, given that it will require a subscription when you use HomeShield Pro service, which needs to pay with the phone app. We have also reported this to the product team and requested to support HomeShield configuration via the web, they will consider how to improve the HomeShield service and configuration in the future updates, you can keep an eye on that.

Options
2021-12-17 11:20:21
Huawei P40 Pro Plus Now i`m Working but when i home i send here screen shot of WiFI Analiti for more detail informations of two models routhers and diference of connections.
Options
2021-12-18 17:53:49

@Kevin_Z 

AX23 ScreenShots

AX72 Screen Shots:

Options
2021-12-20 11:51:38

@BackTrack5R3 

Thank you very much for all the pictures and details. Are these tests made in the same environment, especially the same distance between the router and the phone, same obstacles, etc.? If that is the case, we would like to escalate your case to our engineers, the engineering team will investigate to see if it is a concern in the router that can be resolved.

Options
2021-12-20 17:27:37

@Kevin_Z 

Yes of course. The problem is that the AX23 has Much Better Range and Speed ​​(with 4 Antennas only), unlike the more expensive version which even has 4 antennas for 5GHz and 2 antennas for 2GHz. I guess the problem is hardware, some amplifiers may be missing or not working properly. Your engineers do not know what they will be able to study and decide where the problem is, but I'm again 6 years buying new models and I'm disappointed with the company TP-Link and products manufactures and sells. These were not Realtec, Broadcomm, Qualcomm, MediaTech (Dual Core, Triple Core, Quad Core), etc. A company with traditions and many years on the market I can not understand how it can allow this exhibition. Maybe you are deliberately offering such products so that people can migrate to better companies and models producing routers. I am sorry and angry to hope and believe that I will have the right router model from TP-Link. If you find a solution or firmware to fix the problem please let me know! Happy Holidays to all!

Options
2021-12-22 03:44:10

@BackTrack5R3 

Thank you. Please try discussing your findings with the engineering team, I think they will know what makes the difference in your device. Give it a try.

Options
2022-01-10 20:19:30
Your "engineering team" wont take my PC an Routher Remote Conect With Team Viewer. I Cannot Trust This Is Private Data Information.If You can Buy For TP-Link Archer AX72 and AX23 and Test All Firmwares Speed and Range Speed Of Internet.What Engineers is If Cannot Tgesteted You`r Products??? Support Is NOT SUPPORT Just TAKE MY MONEY AND Goodbye Forever. We Don`t Care For All Consumers Of Products of TP-Link Company.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1776

Replies: 7

Related Articles