Does the switch provide simultaneous connection to several devices?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-30 00:04:49 - last edited 2021-12-30 00:15:54

Hello,

I have 2 TVs with android  streamers and I use with direct cable. My connection speed is 500mb.

The problem I have just 1 free connection in my router. So I understand  that I need to buy one of the   switches devices.

I'm a little confused because someone explained to me that with the switch device  I could only use one streamer at a time and not both.

Is it true? 

Can someone tell me which device type should I use to watch both streamers at the same time?.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Does the switch provide simultaneous connection to several devices?
2021-12-30 03:24:20

@Stream_yo 

Yes, the switch provides simultaneous connections to several devices.

If your Android streamers support wireless connection then you won't need any ethernet port to connect them to your wireless router.

If you insist to use the ethernet cable connection and the streamers support one, then you'll need a common switch like TL-SG1005D or TL-SG1008D.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:Does the switch provide simultaneous connection to several devices?
2021-12-30 05:51:57 - last edited 2021-12-30 05:52:47

Many thanks for your replay, I'll order one of these. :)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 559

Replies: 2