Traffic Monitor shows nothing for "daily" and "hourly", only for "minutely"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-14 16:52:12 - last edited 2022-01-14 16:54:20
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.4 Build 20210719 rel.12163(4555)

My Traffic Monitor shows "nothing" in "daily" and "hourly" and only something usefull in "minutely".

There's no more current firmware update available, so please fix this or advice me, what I can do to get some usefull traffic monitor stats also for daily and hourly.

Options
7 Reply
Re:Traffic Monitor shows nothing for "daily" and "hourly", only for "minutely"
2022-01-17 14:58:05

@Kevin_Z did you notice this issue? Thanks :)

Options
2022-01-18 07:01:04 - last edited 2022-01-18 07:02:52

@thomasmerz 

Hello, can I confirm when did you enable the Traffic Monitor on the router? Does this happen before? How about the traffic these days now?

BTW, please try enabling QoS on the router, then monitor this traffic again. Below is the guide to enable the QoS feature:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2797/

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-01-18 07:10:43 - last edited 2022-01-18 07:13:40

Hello @Kevin_Z , "Traffic Monitor" is enabled since first setup and still enabled. It worked quite a long time very satisfying/well, but suddenly like this… Became unusable for a long-time analysis if I need it.

Because I don't have a look regularly on "Traffic Monitor" stats I don't know when this behaviour started

QoS is also already enabled since first setup…

Options
2022-02-01 15:06:04

@Kevin_Z do you have any new ideas or maybe even a solution for me? frown

Options
2022-02-09 07:43:39

thomasmerz wrote

@Kevin_Z do you have any new ideas or maybe even a solution for me? frown

Hello @thomasmerz

Apologies as I am running out of solutions if the Traffic Monitor doesn't show data for "daily" and "hourly". I would like to escalate your case to our engineers, the engineering team will investigate to see if it is a concern in the router that can be resolved. Please pay attention to your email box for follow-up. Thank you.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-02-09 08:05:07

Hello @Kevin_Z ,

I don't know WHAT happened (I have a weekly Reboot Schedule every Sunday), but today there's data for daily/hourly/minutely laugh
So sorry, but "something" solved my problem "automagically"… If you still want to investigate the root cause, feel free to contact me.

Kind regards

Thomas

Options
2022-02-09 09:15:09

thomasmerz wrote

Hello @Kevin_Z ,

I don't know WHAT happened (I have a weekly Reboot Schedule every Sunday), but today there's data for daily/hourly/minutely laugh
So sorry, but "something" solved my problem "automagically"… If you still want to investigate the root cause, feel free to contact me.

Kind regards

Thomas

@thomasmerz That is really weird.wink You may monitor it again and we can continue to investigate if it happens next time.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 694

Replies: 7

Related Articles