5G band not working anymore

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-16 20:35:31
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 20201231

Hi i was working normally with the internet and suddenly the networks stopped showing up in network lists in my phone and another devices. I have tried restoring to the factory settings and rebooting and the 5G band doesn't show up anymore and the led light stays off and it says the 5G is restricted in your region.

Options
3 Reply
Re:5G band not working anymore
2022-01-16 23:16:04

@AmirOwl 

This has happened before. You should contact technical support to be advised further on this issue - check this solution.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2022-01-23 06:57:52

@terziyski 

Thanks for the reply!

I have done everything that i been told to but I didn't get any results even i brought router to its guarantee service but it has not fixed yet.Can you help me more?

Options
2022-01-24 18:17:31

@AmirOwl 

If previous posts about this type of problem are anything to go by, then there is nothing you can do yourself to fix this.

If your Archer C60 is still under warranty, then take it to the service again and next time before you take it back home have them demonstrate to you that the 5 GHz band is actually working.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 598

Replies: 3

Related Articles