5G is not visible

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

5G is not visible

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
5G is not visible
5G is not visible
2022-01-17 14:12:48
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.3 Build 20210717 rel.64680(4555)

Hi there, I just bought a Archer AX73 model. I try to set it up but the 5GHZ network is not visible. 

I did factory reset and reset the router. (On my wifi list only the 2.4GHZ channel is visible as a default, without any setup or modem connection)

I tried to setup the router with my phone, with my laptop, via ethernet cable, nothing helped. Read forums, watched videos, tried as much as I can but the 5GHZ is not vissible. It's visible only on guest network, but not working, nothing to show. 

Could somebody give me ideas or contact me what I can to do? 

Screenshot attached. 

Ps.: my devices are Ipone8, iphone11, apple macbook pro 2019, android phone, tizen tv 

Options
1 Reply
Re:5G is not visible
2022-01-17 17:59:27 - last edited 2022-01-17 18:12:57

@Dantepuma 

That is very weird.

Have you checked if the 5 GHz settings maybe show up if you go to Wireless Settings within the "Advanced" menu? (the gear icon)

If it doesn't show up there either, then perform another Factory Restore (from the menu "Advanced" -> "System" -> "Backup & Restore") and check with your iPhone or Macbook right away if the 5 GHz SSID comes on. It should be activated automatically without any setup needed. (the Wi-Fi default SSID and password should be printed on the router's label)

If the problem still remains, then better contact you local TP-Link support directly.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 751

Replies: 1

Related Articles