My Android Phone is connected to the range extender but router doesnt work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-18 13:56:41

as the title says when i connect my phone to the range extender it works with internet access but when i connect to the router itself it doesn't work at all .

i've faced this problem a copple months ago and i didn't bother searching so i just didn't use my phone at all and when i tried using it after like 2 months it was fully working even when i connect to the router but now i got the same problem and i don't want to wait another 2 months for it to be fixed.

i tried to look for solutions but all of them seemed to be for Pcs only.

i tried searching for all possible solutions for androids and i couldn't find any that worked.

Options
1 Reply
Re:My Android Phone is connected to the range extender but router doesnt work
2022-01-20 09:13:05 - last edited 2022-01-20 09:17:44

Hello @Shadow726 

Please try to  to remove the router WiFi settings on your phone, and reconnect to the WiFi by manually put in 

How to remove existing wireless network profile on Android&iPhone

Do you have a tp-link router and tp-link range extender, what is model of your router, the Internet / Global led on the router? What is the error message if Android phone can't connect Extender Wifi network. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 403

Replies: 1

Related Articles