Possible find out which downstream devices are using all my data?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-26 15:17:48
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I seem to have reached my 500GB limit this month which is a bit odd as I had 50GB left as of yesterday.  Tbh, im surprised I've used up 500GB a month because our avg monthly use is around 350GB.

Is there a way to find out which devices are using up all my data and how much data they are using?

I'm concerned something is going on here and I would love to see a list of MAC addresses with their historical data use.  I want to make sure theres not a rogue device somewhere doing something it shouldn't.

I actually use 2x unfi access points (NanoHDs) which handles my wifi network and im looking into whether I can check the data use from any device using those (not having much luck so far there!) but i also have wired devices going straight into the MR600 and hopefull I can check.  We do watch 4k TV now so even if i have peace of mind that its just my firestick using all that data, at least I know what it is!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 246

Replies: 0

Related Articles