TL-MR6400 - DynDNS funktioniert nicht, trotz IPV6, keine Fernwartung möglich

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-17 16:50:25
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 130091 v1 Build 201207 Rel. 56223n

Hallo,

der Router ist im LTE-Netz, Telefonica 4G, und der angeschlossene PC WIN10 ist internetfähig.

Es handelt sich um einen Prepaid-Vertrag, 1GB, mit doppelter IP, IPV4 und IPV6.

Der Dyndns-Dienst TP-Link ist aktiv und wird als "angemeldet" angezeigt.

(Ferner habe ich einen VPN-Server aktiviert, den ich nutzen möchte).

Trotzdem kann ich den Router weder anpingen noch auf die Fernwartung zugreifen!

Den Anbieter / Provider habe ich kontaktiert, dieser verweist auf die Möglichkeit von IPV6, was seit Juni 2021 verfügbar ist.

VErgleiche ich die IPV6-IP im Router mit der, die unter "Wie istmeineIP" angezeigt wird, gibt es Unterschiede.

Wo liegt das Problem?

Gibt es auch nichtöffentliche IPV6-Adressen, die ein Anbieter vergibt?

Dann wäre aber der Provider-Hinweis auf diese IPV6-Adressen falsch gewesen, denn ich fragte nach einer öffentlichen IP.

Hello,

the router is on the LTE network, Telefonica 4G, and the connected PC WIN10 is internet enabled.

It is a prepaid contract, 1GB, with dual IP, IPV4 and IPV6.

The Dyndns service TP-Link is active and is shown as "logged in".

(Furthermore, I have activated a VPN server that I want to use).

Nevertheless, I can neither ping the router nor access the remote maintenance!

I have contacted the provider / provider, this refers to the possibility of IPV6, which is available since June 2021.

If I compare the IPV6 IP in the router with the one that is displayed under "How is my IP", there are differences.

Where is the problem?

Are there also non-public IPV6 addresses that a provider assigns?

But then the provider reference to these IPV6 addresses would have been wrong, because I asked for a public IP.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-MR6400 - DynDNS funktioniert nicht, trotz IPV6, keine Fernwartung möglich
2022-02-18 07:58:49

@Christian_LE 

Hello, based on the screenshots, IPv4 address assigned by the ISP is a private IP address, however, the DynDNS domain name will be bound to your IPv4 public IP address, thus remote management via the IPv4 public IP address or DDNS will not work.

However, for the IPv6 address, please try to Advanced->Security->IPv6 Firewall to disable the IPv6 Firewall or configure specific firewall rules to allow additional inbound traffic.

Hope it helps!

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:TL-MR6400 - DynDNS funktioniert nicht, trotz IPV6, keine Fernwartung möglich
2022-02-18 08:19:37

@Sunshine 

Das Problem bei sehr vielen Mobilfunkanbietern ist, dass keine öffentliche IPV4-Adresse vergeben wird.

Warum nutzt DynDNS von TP-Link nicht auch die IPV6-Adresse??

Ich habe testweise IPV4 deaktiviert; der DynDNS-Dienst funktioniert dann nicht auf dem Router.

Die IPV6-Firewall habe ich deaktiviert.

Dies löst das Problem nicht.

The problem with very many mobile providers is that no public IPV4 address is assigned.

Why does DynDNS from TP-Link not also use the IPV6 address?

I have disabled IPV4 as a test; the DynDNS service then does not work on the router.

I have disabled the IPV6 firewall.

This does not solve the problem.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1032

Replies: 2

Related Articles