NETWORK NOT WORKING

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

NETWORK NOT WORKING

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
NETWORK NOT WORKING
NETWORK NOT WORKING
2022-03-09 10:28:21 - last edited 2022-03-10 00:45:52
Model: TL-WR840N  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

I have a big problem, I disabled the wifi network unknowingly and try to connect to the router has become a problem because i cant log in unless my tp link router is working.

Options
1 Reply
Re:NETWORK NOT WORKING
2022-03-10 07:26:47

Hi @STANDARD      

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

Do you have a PC with Ethernet port? If you do, please connect your PC to your TP-Link router with Ethernet cable, then refer to below guide to login to router's management interface. After you login, please go to Wireless>>Basic Settings>>enable your wireless connection. 

How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?

If you don't have a computer, please reset your router directly: with the router powered on, please press and hold WPS/RESET Button for more than 5 seconds until the LED blinks to reset the router to its factory default settings. After you reset it, you will see the wireless signal from the router.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 163

Replies: 1

Related Articles