MR600 capable of using existing internet connection via WiFi?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-13 09:50:37
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am looking for a router solution to be used in my camping trailer. In some cases I need to use 4G connectivity to get an internet connection but in most cases I can use existing WiFi internet connections. Using many different devices (phone, laptop computer, tablet...) I need a solution to share such WiFi internet access. Not being an expert I don't know what's the correct expression for this type of re-distributing WiFi internet connections.

The Archer MR600 looks like it could be a good match, but I could not find any information if it will support using existing WiFi internet connections as well. If that's feasible I will order one the next day...

Looking forward to your feedback!

Thanks,

Chris

Options
2 Reply
Re:MR600 capable of using existing internet connection via WiFi?
2022-04-16 12:19:44

No response? Nobody having any feedback for me?

Very disappointing!

Options
Re:MR600 capable of using existing internet connection via WiFi?
2022-04-18 03:45:02

@Chris_Cook_74 

Hi, thank you very much for requesting information about our product.

The MR600 could work with a SIM card or with Ethernet broadband connection, but it cannot connect to existing WiFi as a bridge.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 363

Replies: 2

Related Articles