How to show custom page on client device connects to router (TP Link MR3020 ) with OpenWRT?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How to show custom page on client device connects to router (TP Link MR3020 ) with OpenWRT?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-28 09:21:02

Hi

I have installed OpenWRT on my TP Link MR3020 successfully and I was also able to configure the firewall to redirect all domain/IP request on 80 port to a router admin portal.

Now what I am looking for is when Android/iOS device connects to router then it should automatically open a website/ip address request on browser/webview?

Anyone having idea, help would be appreciated?

Thank You

Options
1 Reply
Re:How to show custom page on client device connects to router (TP Link MR3020 ) with OpenWRT?
2022-05-03 12:05:55
Just to verify, are you asking how to set up a captive portal on your TL-MR3020, with OpenWRT? If that's the case, the OpenWRT wiki has a list of guides here: https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/services/captive-portal/start
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 395

Replies: 1

Related Articles