Missing "operation mode" in Archer C20

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-29 06:18:17 - last edited 2022-06-23 10:12:26
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 3.16.0 0.9.1 v600f.0 Build 191029 Rel.7175nb

In my Archer c20, i can't see any option of "operation mode" to set it as access point. C20 is my secondary router and i want to use it as repeater. My primary router is Archer A6. I've seen several videos on YouTube and in there router that option is present but not in my c20 router.

Also i tried setting connection mode as dynamic IP but still c20 can't access internet.

Images for references are attached.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Missing "operation mode" in Archer C20-Solution
2022-04-29 12:36:41 - last edited 2022-05-07 08:02:22

@Faaiz 

Some routers have their Operation Mode menu under System Tools.

Check there and if you still can't find it, try opening the C20 WebGUI in a web browser (like Mozilla) from a computer to see if that will make any difference.

C20 has an AP mode implemented for sure:

From your 3-rd screenshot can be seen that the device has an Internet connection when set withdynamic IP address.

What's the FW region of your C20 - you can deterrmine that by its bottom sticker.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Missing "operation mode" in Archer C20-Solution
2022-04-29 12:36:41 - last edited 2022-05-07 08:02:22

@Faaiz 

Some routers have their Operation Mode menu under System Tools.

Check there and if you still can't find it, try opening the C20 WebGUI in a web browser (like Mozilla) from a computer to see if that will make any difference.

C20 has an AP mode implemented for sure:

From your 3-rd screenshot can be seen that the device has an Internet connection when set withdynamic IP address.

What's the FW region of your C20 - you can deterrmine that by its bottom sticker.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 761

Replies: 1

Related Articles