Dashboard connection time of AX90 AX6600

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-02 10:41:56
Model: Archer AX90  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.8 Build 20220321 rel.13967(4555)

Hi guys

This is a very odd thing I came across and it is really bugging me for nearly 1 year . Some of you may own similar router with same dashboard or exactly the same model and probably did not pay attention to this.

The issue is, my wired connection matches my up time of my router, if it 6 days on, my wired connection will say 6 days as shown in green box. Wired connection is perfect.

But when it is a wireless connection, then it comes tricky, it seems all my devices with no exception on wifi, reconnects randomly according to dashboard. 

I have tried :-

DNS 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4

I have used different wep/tsk security

I have use only 2.4Ghz

change lease time from 120 to 2880.

Add reservation

I do have a ticket open with tplink regarding this but they said they cannot fix that or more precisely hard to find bug.  They did record session and monitored all sort but still did not came back with a fix.  According to them, the wifi devices do not drop connection, it is just how the dashboard shows it. Interestingly the Tether App matches the dashbaord which makes sense because come from only one source.

My setup is simple, my isp gives me a modem/router, then I use my own AX90. Pretty standard. Never had an issue regarding speed/connection stability.  Just that dashboard regarding wifi devices reconnecting many times during the day

I have used a lot of Tplink routers Archer c2300, I checked the dashboard/tether app, the wifi devices stays online at least 2 to 3 days which make sense also because of the lease time. But for the Ax90, impossible to figure out what is wrong or if there is something wrong with it or it is just how tplink make the dashboard record as soon as there is 1 drop in a tiny packet, it shows reconnect even technically no connection loss ( according to tplink engineer)

Options