Wifi problems - Archer T3U Plus

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-02 21:53:22
Model: Archer T3U  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1030.29.618.2019

Hi, I've been having problems with wifi for a month. Practically at different times of the day (if not all hours) I find the wifi giving the numbers or disconnecting.
I tried to reason with the assistance of fastweb but I was told that there are no problems on the router,
so I thought it was the antenna (AC1300Mbps Archer T3U Plus) that was causing problems. Could you help me? I have already tried to update the drivers, but have not  found a solution

File:
68.PNGDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:Wifi problems - Archer T3U Plus
2022-05-07 02:35:27

Hello   @ShiroMoon 

For adapter unstable, please try this chipset driver for T3U/ T3U plus:

Realtek Chipset Driver for Archer T2U(Nano/ Pus)/T3U(Nano/ Plus)/T4U(Plus)/T4UH/ T9UH (Win7/Win10)

Try to select a better Wi-Fi channel on router . You could download Wi-Fi analyzer app  and select a relatively clean 2.4Ghz/5Ghz channel.

If still the same issue, can I know the model of router,  Is the issue with 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz band? How long the adapter has been working fine before? 
Please check the motherboard of your computer and share a photo with us: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2722/ 

Thank you

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 581

Replies: 1

Related Articles