MR600 single band aggregation

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-06 16:57:45
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 210914

Hi, I have very odd situation with the modem, first i get 4G+ band on the modem and i got the speed of 5 megabytes but on phone (Nokia 9) i get 10 megabytes top but ave 8 megabytes most times which means 3 megabytes more than the modem still the speed is good and i'm satisfied that my nokia 9 battery doesn't melt, so i found that mobile phone uses a better algorithm and aggregate kinda two connection to isp( i don't know if i'm right sorry if use wrong terms), i don't know what is it exactly but it is obiviuse that my Nokia 9 act better than modem so why the situation is like this? and, do we going to see the same thing in the modem too in a new firmware update? 

Options
2 Reply
Re:MR600 single band aggregation
2022-05-07 06:06:04

@masoly 

Hi, please check the network type and band on Advanced->Status page of the MR600 to see if it works on 4G LTE or 4G+.

By "mobile phone uses a better algorithm and aggregate kinda two connection to isp", do you mean the mobile phone uses two 4G bands? if the bands working on the MR600 and your mobile phone are different, please try to select bands manually on MR600 to see if the speed will be improved.

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/3099/

In addition, when you test the MR600 speed, please check on wired computer or use the SpeedTest on Basic->Network Map page of the MR600 itself.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:MR600 single band aggregation
2022-05-07 06:42:22 - last edited 2022-05-07 13:27:05

@Sunshine i tried different bands combination no luck till now, this is what i get with net monster

4G . LTE-A 1800 + 2100

update: i tried to choose same band and rebooted modem it works but time to time switches to only one band one carrier in my area aggregate all three band B1+B3+B7 with really high speed on mobile but onfortunately it doesn't happen on modem, the isp i use only has two bands B1 + B3 but it doens't worked eathier so by now i tried two different isp in my country one with 3 bands aggregate and other one with two band aggregate but on modem only i get on band most times and sometimes with no reason i get multibands! tp link please work on new update i still really like the modem on one band i get still very good internet connection but i wanted to have something exact like my phone Nokia 9 so to stop using my phone as hotspot

Options