Additional power point

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Additional power point

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Additional power point
Additional power point
2022-05-07 15:23:48
Model: TL-PA9020P KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have TP powerline. I have one of the pair, plugged into a socket under the stairs next to the main router. So we have an Ethernet in to a port in the router. I have the second TP powerline  upstairs in the spare room where it is plugged into a desktop PC. I would like to have another powerline in the front room so I can attach the PlayStation and TV. At present we are running a long Ethernet cable from the router under the stairs to the front room and straight into the PS4. The TV in the front room uses WIFI to connect to Netflix etc but the connection is really bad. Can I connect another powerline into this system? Can you just add more, or does it just work as a pair? If I can't find a solution using what I have I will need to buy something else. Ideally I'd like to keep the speed hence powerline.

hopefully there is an easy solution or purchase. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Additional power point
2022-05-07 15:26:55
Options
Re:Additional power point
2022-05-09 12:08:43

Hello @ChrisD72 

You could have more power line units paired and used in the network as long as powerline units are paired in the same power/ power meter

you could consider AV2000/ AV10000 wifi kit, which has a Wifi unit & wire unit, both could work as extenders. 

Refer to FAQ for more details How can I select the powerline device?

How many Powerline adapters can be added to the same network?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 150

Replies: 2

Related Articles