Archer MR600 V1 New Firmware or not?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-13 08:42:42
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 210608 RC.66100n

Hello,

I had bought the Archer MR200 a while ago, everything ran fine with no major problems, and thought I would replace it with the Archer MR600 (V1 unfortunately the online retailer didn't label which version they were selling, probably for a good reason) to benefit from a higher data rate thanks to the CAT6 modem and the faster LAN ports. But somehow I can't shake the feeling that I made a mistake with it.

Certainly, I now have a higher data throughput, but the device has serious shortcomings. USSD command codes do not work (ERROR: QMI VOICE Orig USSD RESP failure_cause = 135), SMS messages are suddenly no longer readable although it worked before (recommendation here in the forum to downgrade to a much older beta version; very questionable in my opinion eyes), the MESH also has its problems, the "current" firmware is now almost a year old and apparently you are no longer interested in fixing the errors or you can't.

It's a pity, somewhere I'm disappointed that nothing is moving at all, the errors and problems haven't only been known since yesterday but, as far as I can see here in the forum, for quite a long time. And no, I'm not interested in downgrading to an ancient beta, please do it right or be honest and say if you don't want to support the MR600 V1 anymore, nothing will happen there anymore. Thanks.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer MR600 V1 New Firmware or not?
2022-05-18 14:22:12

No Answer? That says a lot...
Thank you for nothing and thank you for a faulty product, that you apparently no longer interested, but still sells it.

Options
2022-08-16 15:14:35

@Ingo_B. 

@David-TP 

@Kevin_Z 

@TP-Link 

---------------

I agree with this author: at least come out and say if this product is not being updated anymore.

Be honest. Don't just avoid answering! Will there ever be a new proper hardware version for the MR600 v1

available?? 

Options
2022-08-17 13:33:56

+1

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 598

Replies: 3

Related Articles