Randomly connection lost and connection returns

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-15 11:48:51
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 210120 Rel.67320n

Hi! I have problem with tp-link mr200 v4 router. Connection is randomly lost while in windows 10 pc and then i it returns normally. I have all latest updates install (ISP and firmware) and it does not work! Im also using original power supply. Connection is made over 4g and pc is connected wired. It was bought about year ago. Log does not show anything. Windows pc is also in latest updates. What i can do?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Randomly connection lost and connection returns
2022-05-16 01:56:22

@ukko12 

Hi, thank you very much for the feedback.

May I know the Carrier name of your SIM card? and how often usually does the problem happen?

Besides, please check if there is any changes on the LEDs when problem happens, then login the web interface via tplinkmodem.net or 192.168.1.1, then take sreenshot of Advanced->Status page when the LTE connection disconnects.

In addition, please also insert the same SIM card into another 4G device and use it for some time to see if problem also happens with other devices.

Options
Re:Randomly connection lost and connection returns
2022-05-18 17:19:51

@Sunshine 

My carrier is Telia Finland. Problem hapens some times randomly.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 241

Replies: 2

Related Articles