TP-Link AV1000 BPL - pairing during few minutes only

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-18 09:28:58 - last edited 2022-05-18 09:34:28

Dear users, I use 2 BPL to extend network from my house to my portal (35meters) through my garden.

I link the BPL directly in my electric box on the portal electric line (if I switch off the line, the portal has no more power)

The second I put it in an derivation box near my portal. 1meter from the portal electical transformer.

When I power up the BPL, they are pairing together but after 15, 30 minutes, the pairing stopped, and it doesn't work anymore. I have to power off et power up again to make them work again...

Any advice ?

Regards 

SG

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link AV1000 BPL - pairing during few minutes only
2022-05-23 11:12:04 - last edited 2022-05-23 11:16:58

@Syloo 

Thank you for reach out to us. 

Please confirm your house extension (a garage/ barn etc.) and the main building is under the same electrical meter, and powerline device are plugged into wall outlets.   

You could try a different wall socket for the powerline adapters & try some tips here to exclude some factors which could affect powerline environment. 

What can I do if my powerline rate is very low?   

If still the same, disconnection could be due to the weak power line signal over long distance to the  garden, you could consider other types of network device to extend wifi to the outdoor. To extend Wi-Fi signal to an open area like garden, an Outdoor Access Point like Outdoor EAP may work for you, please start a thread in our Business sub-forum so moderator or users could provide suggestions there. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 320

Replies: 1