Can't access router admin/settings page (192.168.1.1)
I can't open settings page of my router. It just loads indefinitely.
Things I already tried:
1. restarting both router and pc multiple times
2. resetting router to factory configuration (even tried the 30-30-30 method and also any other way to drain capacitors you can think of)
3. ipconfig says that the default gateway is in fact 192.168.1.1
4. when I ping 192.168.1.1, it responds without a problem, I send 4 packets, 4 also arrive from the router (it however takes 0ms, if that's something to be concerned about)
5. tried both http and https protocols
6. entered ipconfig /renew and /flushdns
7. tried multiple browsers, chromium based and other, also cleaned cache and even tried incognito mode
8. I disabled firewall of the pc (can't turn off router firewall for obvious reasons)
9. one thing I can't do is to turn off wifi, but I don't think anything is connected to the router since I did a factory reset (and the pc is connected through Ethernet as is recommended)
Any help will be greatly appreciated!