Tether App still not supporting Remote Management...?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-24 03:28:10 - last edited 2022-08-26 01:59:44
Model: Archer AX1800  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

LS,

I have read older forum posts and I was wondering if Tether App still not supporting Remote Management...?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tether App still not supporting Remote Management...?-Solution
2022-05-25 02:24:56 - last edited 2022-08-26 01:59:44

@MNS-Online

Tether app does support remote management, but you need to bind the Archer AX1800 router with your TP-Link ID first, you can check the guide below:

How to register a TP-Link cloud account for my TP-Link wireless router to manage it remotely?

If the Tether app fails to manage the router remotely, it's suggested to follow the troubleshooting suggestions to figure it out:

Tether APP fails to manage device remotely?

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tether App still not supporting Remote Management...?-Solution
2022-05-25 02:24:56 - last edited 2022-08-26 01:59:44

@MNS-Online

Tether app does support remote management, but you need to bind the Archer AX1800 router with your TP-Link ID first, you can check the guide below:

How to register a TP-Link cloud account for my TP-Link wireless router to manage it remotely?

If the Tether app fails to manage the router remotely, it's suggested to follow the troubleshooting suggestions to figure it out:

Tether APP fails to manage device remotely?

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 226

Replies: 1