archer c5400x upnp not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-16 01:28:25
Model: Archer C5400X  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.3 build 20211222 rel.4234(5553)

since i bought my archer i have problems whit upnp on my xbox and pc.

i did a factory restore upnp started working again but when i rebooted my router.

i added the ports manually and now my xbox and pc dont give me any error but my xbox tells me that there is a problem whit upnp

i think there something not working the way should be working on my router even after the restore

Options
3 Reply
Re:archer c5400x upnp not working
2022-06-16 03:20:44

@FenrirFluff 

I would recommend to disable UPnP and open the ports manually - this way you can control which ports are opened.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2022-06-16 05:49:38

@terziyski still having the same error, turning off upnp is not an option because if i do that i will still have the error on xbox because its shows that everything is working fine, even the ports but upnp its still not working even after trying to set the ports manually and turning upnp off

Options
2022-06-16 08:53:44

@FenrirFluff 

If you open all the necessary ports, you won't need the UPnP enabled.

From the Xbox website you'll need these port opened on your router:

"These ports must be open to connect to the Xbox network:
  • Port 88 (UDP)
  • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
  • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
  • Port 80 (TCP)
  • Port 500 (UDP)
  • Port 3544 (UDP)
  • Port 4500 (UDP)
Note Some game developers require you to open additional ports. You should always check the game developer's website to see if the game you're playing needs additional ports to work."
If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 397

Replies: 3

Related Articles