Can the Deco M4 be sued with any of the following routers - Talk Talk - Sky - EE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can the Deco M4 be sued with any of the following routers - Talk Talk - Sky - EE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-17 10:20:54
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Hello, i use my Deco's with Virgin media with their router in Modem mode. I am looking to change providers but not sure all of the above routers are compatible with the Deco as they all don't have modem mode. My brother has sky and they don't have this function on their equipment.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can the Deco M4 be sued with any of the following routers - Talk Talk - Sky - EE
2022-06-17 15:59:50 - last edited 2022-06-17 16:00:34

@Disco1874 

Hey

In short the answer is YES it can be used with any of those ISPs

Router mode is the default setting on the deco, it will work for all ISPs. 

You only need to put your ISP supplied router into 'modem mode' if you are looking to bypass the double NAT.  For the vast majority of people this wont be an issue

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 320

Replies: 1

Related Articles