Latest Beta firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Latest Beta firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Latest Beta firmware
Latest Beta firmware
2022-07-07 12:12:09 - last edited 2022-07-08 00:42:02
Tags: #Firmware Update #beta firmware
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello,

How can I get the latest beta firmware for Archer AX6000 HW V1.0 ?

the beta firmware I have now is 1.2.5 Build 20220321 rel.40146(5553)

Yazeed

Options
8 Reply
Re:Latest Beta firmware
2022-07-08 02:38:32

Hello @YazeedM 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the TP-Link community.

Can I confirm is there a reason why you want to install a newer beta firmware for the Archer AX6000? Is there an issue with the current version?

BTW, I haven't got any advanced notice if there is a newer version.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-07-11 11:59:50

@Kevin_Z , No actually, the current beta seems to be very stable ( big thanks to the devs).

I am just curious to know if a newer version is released because you know a newer beta version means a more stable/features/polished version :) that's it.

So, if there is a way or a link where we can check every now and then on the latest beta version, this would be great.

Thank you for your time.

Yazeed

Options
2022-07-11 12:14:38

@YazeedM 

Thank you very much for the suggestion regarding the beta firmware, we will take a look at if there is anything we can do to share the beta firmware in a better way.

BTW, it's glad to hear that the current beta firmware works fine on your Archer AX6000. You may keep an eye on the router web GUI to get the new official updates.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-09-07 09:21:59

Hello @Kevin_Z

I have recently noticed that when I try to connect to my OpenVPN Server from my cellphone over 4G it doesn't connect and if it connect I will not have any internet or LAN access! is this because of the firmware being beta and unstable ? The same also happened when connect using my windows laptop over hotspot on my cellphone.

Any advice?

Yazeed

Options
2022-09-09 05:49:04

@YazeedM 

Are you configuring the OpenVPN server or client on the AX6000? It cannot be the server and the client at the same time.

If you configured OpenVPN server on the AX6000, please check this FAQ and be sure the settings are correct, then you can test if you can connect to the server on other devices.

If you use the AX6000 as an OpenVPN client, you need to follow this guide instead.

Options
2022-09-09 10:49:08

Hello  @Kevin_Z

I actually use my AX6000 as a OpenVPN server and I have been using it for a long time and it woks like a charm and still do but only when I use hotspot in my cellphone it doesn't work. could it be from my mobile operator or from the Beta firmware ?

Yazeed

Options
2022-09-23 07:10:02

I must say the OneMesh network is way more stable on the new beta firmware and where I only got like 10 MB/s

on the previous stable firmware, I am getting between 40-60 MB/s.

I would be happy to test a newer version if there is one that would help release it quicker for the other users that

has an AX6000 but cannot run on Beta software.

Just another shout out for wired backhaul for OneMesh.

Rudolph

Options
2023-01-14 14:26:29

@Kevin_Z it has a name!! EASYMESH we got tired of the stupid without lan backhaul onemesh, we need it !

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 6114

Replies: 8

Tags

Firmware Update
beta firmware
Related Articles