MR600 4G+ router and Netatmo IP cameras

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-08 15:58:12 - last edited 2022-07-08 16:05:54
Tags: #Port Forwarding #cameras
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi There,

I had to switch my 4G router, and followed by good reviews I bought MR600 Archer. Unfortunetely it completely failed to work with all my Netatmo cameras.

I followed recommendation of Netatmo to have the UDP open ports but all of them cannot access of live view or stored videos (somehow cameras recognize objects).

If I would have one camera I would guess its Netatmo, but all of them doesnt work same way while it was all good before I changed to Archer MR600.

Any ideas whats wrong?

Thanks

Options
4 Reply
Re:MR600 4G+ router and Netatmo IP cameras
2022-07-11 03:02:47

@esmike 

Hi, do you mean the cameras require to open some ports to do the live view? if so, please check the 4G internet IP address on the Advanced->Status page.

Usually mobile operators use CGNAT and assign private IP address, if your Internet IP address is a private IP address as well, which means there is another NAT in the front(ISP side), in that case, the ports will not be open successfully due to the exist of another NAT, you could contact your ISP to see if they could assign you a public IP address.

In addition, all the other client devices are working fine except for the cameras, right? those cameras are managed or accessed via web browser or App? and are they working now locally?

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-07-11 06:45:05

@Sunshine 

Thanks a lot for your reply.

In fact cameras are sending some data through router(like mini pictures etc) its just failing with live view. It says its disconeciting the cam.

All is operated through app on iPhone. Live view when im there works perfectly but only through native iOS Home app (Apple HomeKit).

All other things are working fine.

Netatmo team told me that there were issues with MR200 for some users and suggested to do that, but im not sure how to set it up:

OPen UDP ports 443, 500 and 4500  
+
IPSec = Enable
+
IPSec Pass-through = Enable

Do you know where exactly i shoul do it?

How can i check whta kind of NAT/ IP i have?

Thanks

Options
2022-07-20 17:20:29

@Sunshine 

Orange,-my LTE provider, has assigned public static IP, however MR600 cannot connect to the intenrnet with provided data

We have tried over 20 times, we changed simcard but router cant simply get accessto intenernet with provided IP adress.

Did you have any issue like that?

Thanks

Options
2022-07-21 06:15:33

@esmike 

Hi, do you mean there is no internet access on all client devices including smartphone and laptops when connected to MR600?

Please share with us a screenshot of Advanced->Status page and Advanced->Network->Internet page, then save a system log file on Advanced->System Tools->System Log page.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 403

Replies: 4

Tags

Related Articles