My Tp-Link device won't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-14 13:32:02
Tags: #Windows 10
Model: TL-WN725N  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

So for context I have windows 10 on a raspberry pi 4b and for some reason the built in wifi adapter doesn't work so I buy the Tp-link device model TL-WN725N and I plug it in and it doesn't work I have downloaded the driver but it can't detect it and it is in the other devicesAnd I have tried it on another device on windows ten and it works flawlessly and I don't know how to get it to change form other devices to network adapters. Also when I click on it and click install drivers it comes up with it can't detect one

Options
2 Reply
Re:My Tp-Link device won't work
2022-08-31 09:31:35

Unplug Powerline devices from the wall socket and unplug the power supply of the router, wait two minutes, then plug them back in. Step3. Connect the wired computer to your router directly via cable to check the connection. If there is no internet from your router, please reboot your router

Regards,

Options
Re:My Tp-Link device won't work
2022-09-01 13:22:40

@naila 

the router being used  works with any other device (I even bought a new smart TV Just to test this) It just won't work with windows on raspberry pi as the default os Rasbian can also connect to it.

Thanks for the attempt at helping It at least helped with another problem not related to a tp-link device.

Raspberrypiuser

Options