System Parameters on Access Point Mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-16 11:16:45
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.8 Build 20210226 rel.34930(5553)

Hi.

I wanted to change the RTS Threshold value of my router. But system parameters is hidden when in Access Point mode.

If I revert to Router mode and change the settings there before I set it back to Access Point mode, is the value will not change or gets the default ones?

Or anyhow, if some stuffs on that particular setting will be available on AP mode too.

Thank you.

User from SC to HC
Options
2 Reply
Re:System Parameters on Access Point Mode
2022-07-17 10:40:50

@.Don 

Some of the router functions will retain its value when switching from wireless router mode to AP mode - more details here.

You could set the RTS Threshold and then switch to AP mode. Then switch back to wireless router mode and check if the value has been retained.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:System Parameters on Access Point Mode
2022-07-17 11:08:19

@terziyski 

I see. Although, to some firmware like in AX1500, advanced wireless settings is available even in AP mode, if there'll be an update in the future, they might want to add it too. 

User from SC to HC
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 888

Replies: 2

Related Articles