Initial login (and RESET) issue of Archer MR200 ver. 4.0

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-16 11:24:22
Tags: #login issue
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

I have just purchased a NEW Archer MR200 (AC750 Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router Ver 4.0), and installed a SIM card with full internet access.

The problem is that I CAN NOT LOGIN to the web interface (nor setup an account), when I reach it through my browser (chrome or safari on macos 12.4) either in  http://192.168.1.1, or http://tplinkmodem.net/. I have attached an image of what I get in my browser. When I click the forgot password lilnk it shows a ballon on the reste option of the router, WHICH I HAVE TRIED several times, but I always get the same login page. Please note that there is no Username just a Password box in the screen. Ofcourse teh deafult admin DOES NOT WORK, and after 5 wrong attempts the router locks for 600 seconds.

I can not set up an account, can not login the interface and any reset does not change anything nor the password nor the login screen

Any clues or ideas anybody????

Thanks a lot

Vangelis

Options
1 Reply
Re:Initial login (and RESET) issue of Archer MR200 ver. 4.0
2022-07-18 02:55:05

@MasterZax 

Hi,

1. When you reset the device to factory defaults, please make sure you've pressed the reset button(not power button) for about 10s until power LED start flashing

2. If web interface login still doesn't work, please try to install Tether App on smartphone, connect smartphone to the TP-Link WiFi and check if you are able to login the device via Tether App

3. If both web interface and Tether App are still unable to login, please send us an email to support.forum@tp-link.com with subject 571478, our engineer will follow up your case.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 502

Replies: 1

Tags

login issue