My Wi-Fi admin password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

My Wi-Fi admin password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
My Wi-Fi admin password
My Wi-Fi admin password
2022-07-24 17:29:04 - last edited 2022-07-25 08:58:55
Model: TL-WR850N  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 3.0

My Wi-Fi admin password

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:My Wi-Fi admin password-Solution
2022-07-24 20:40:08 - last edited 2022-07-25 08:58:55

@vishalgamerz59 

Hi,

I assume you are referring to the username and password for accessing the router's configuration webpage.

If the TL-WR850N is a retail version (usually what you get when you buy it in a store), then the default should be Username: admin , Password: admin

If the TL-WR850N was originally provided by an ISP as a bundle with a broadband connection, then see if you can find a username and password on the label that sticks to the underside of the router or look if you can find a username and password in the documentation that the ISP provided with the broadband connection. If you can't find anything, then you may need to contact the service provider and ask them to give you that information.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:My Wi-Fi admin password-Solution
2022-07-24 20:40:08 - last edited 2022-07-25 08:58:55

@vishalgamerz59 

Hi,

I assume you are referring to the username and password for accessing the router's configuration webpage.

If the TL-WR850N is a retail version (usually what you get when you buy it in a store), then the default should be Username: admin , Password: admin

If the TL-WR850N was originally provided by an ISP as a bundle with a broadband connection, then see if you can find a username and password on the label that sticks to the underside of the router or look if you can find a username and password in the documentation that the ISP provided with the broadband connection. If you can't find anything, then you may need to contact the service provider and ask them to give you that information.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 741

Replies: 1

Related Articles