Wifi connected, but no internet, but can browse.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-27 20:53:20
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 210914 Rel.59719n

Having a problem when connected my new laptop. Wifi connected, but it says no internet. Can browse google, watch videos. Any fixes? Internet comes from sim card

Options
2 Reply
Re:Wifi connected, but no internet, but can browse.
2022-07-28 02:59:29

@Pikstpokst 

Hi, is the new laptop using DHCP to obtain IP address automatically? please check the IP address, default gateway and DNS servers on the new laptop.

And do you mean the laptop is able to access internet but there is a message displaying no internet access? how about wired connection from the new laptop to MR600?

In addition, how many client devices do you have in total? and are all the other wireless clients working fine when connected to the same WiFi? 

If only the new laptop has the issue, please try to connect it to other WiFi network to see if it has the same issue.

Options
Re:Wifi connected, but no internet, but can browse.
2022-07-28 09:54:17

@Sunshine I can browse google on the laptop, but no videos load.

I got my phone connected to wifi works perfectly and my old tower computer connected through ethernet cable that works. 

New laptop doesn't have a ethernet port to connect with cable.

And i had huawei 4g router and the laptop was able to connect to it.

I'am going to check if its using DHCP

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 346

Replies: 2

Related Articles